Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

My New Home...MILFORD, Pa.

My new studio in Milford, Pa

What a wonderful town, nestled in the valley of north east Pa. It has always been a dream of mine to open my business here. 

Ten years ago, when my wife and I bought property in this area of Pa, we came across Milford.

Now it has happened and I am here!!....located in the Old Lumberyard shops, once a working mill, these buildings have been beautifully restored, home now to a range of small businesses, including mine.

Just a word of thanks to all my clients in the New York area. Don't forget me, it's not that far, but thank you all for your patronage over the years.. 
 
The great state of New York has been my only home ever since I arrived on these shores, 28 years ago, so thank you... 

Indeed, within my first week here, (Milford),  Cortney M. and her Mom visited me from Staten Island, NY and booked me for a wedding in November. A few days later, Jessica and her fiancee came from Greenwich, Ct to see me.. Thank you both.

In my next post I shall link some of my wonderful neighbors.

This past weekend, we had a wonderful wedding, Staten Island and New Jersey, so we we are still very much part of the tristate area weddings. Will post video on  this one soon

Regards
Robert





No comments: