Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kerry & Chris... 9.25.09

Wedding Highlights.
Kerry and Chris. I met their family day prior to their wedding, since we were going to use voice over on their video. That's to follow! Its was great meeting everyone.

Their wedding day was superb, from getting ready, church to the fun fotos at the park, we ended up at the View in Piermont for the great reception..
The brides sister, showed a wonderful foto montage

Thanks again
Robert
Knowles Multimedia

Kerry & Chris.. copyright knowlesmultimedia 2009.9.25.09 from Knowles Video, Robert Knowles on Vimeo.

1 comment:

bringbob said...

Bob,

First off it was great to see you!! you just let me off at the Greenwich Libary and I had a chance to view your footage on your web page!!! I must say it is very well put together and very well done!! your style of shooting is AWSUM!! I would not change a thing!!

Thank you for the tea!! let's have lunch when you are back in my part of the world!!

Again it was great seeing you!!

Take Care,

Bob Christiansen